Monday, January 14, 2013

Lizzy Davis


I'm that totally rockin', rainbow haired freelance concert, live music and band photographer based in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. I cover between two to ten concerts per month, ranging from mainstream rock and country to local bands.

I graduated from the School of Communication Arts in Raleigh, North Carolina with a degree in Digital Media. I work as a full time graphic and web designer at Graphik Dimensions Ltd/pictureframes.com in High Point, NC.


My Photography and Design is Featured
Numerous local bands around the North Carolina area have featured my photography on their Facebook fan pages, websites and other promotional materials. National bands including Alter Bridge, Five Finger Death Punch, Shinedown and members of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra have been kind enough to promote my photos on their official social media pages. My photos have also been used as band official desktop backgrounds and on business cards. Click here to see a full list of where my work has been featured.
*a  repost of   http://lizzydavisphotography.com/about


Publications

Services

  • Concert and Live Music Photography
  • Tour Photography
  • Band Promos
  • Portraits
  • Wedding Photography
  • Web Design
  • Promotional Materials (CD Design, Business Cards, Posters, Fliers)
Contact Me Today to set your date and inquire about complete packages and rates! I look forward to working with you!


GALLERY:






Flea of the Red Hot Chili Peppers
 by Lizzy Davis



LINKS:












     Lizzy Davis answers 25 of the Best


Who was the last person you told "I Love You"?
Lizzy:  My little sister - I'm really close to her and the rest of my family.


What will you find in your refrigerator if you looked right now?
Lizzy:  Haha, a lot of fudge! I made assorted chocolate goodies for friends and family over the holidays... unfortunately I got stuck with the leftovers.


What was the last expletive that you used?
Lizzy:  Probably shit - amazingly haven't used one yet this morning.


When was the last time you cried?
Lizzy:  I'm pretty sappy; I cried when a close friend left after visiting last week.


What is the worst tasting thing you have ever eaten?
Lizzy:  A raw Brussels sprout, broccoli and asparagus smoothie. Yeah - you read that right. My mom "dared" me to drink it in exchange for $5. Not worth it!


In the film of your life, who plays you and what is the title?
Lizzy:  Kate Winslet and "Dream Quest" (does that sound nerdy...?)


What is the last furry thing that you touched?
Lizzy:  I debated going vulgar with this answer, but it's overdone - so I'll just say my cat, Cinnamon.


When was the last time you had a hangover?
Lizzy:  You could safely call New Year's day a day of rest and recovery.


Do you remember the last time you saw a random act of kindness?
Lizzy:  Sadly, no. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough.


If your iPod could only hold 3 songs, what would they be?
Lizzy:  Oh man, this is hard! My iPod holds 8gb and I find even that to be limiting! I guess HIM - "The Sacrament", Dire Straits - "Sultans of Swing" and Shinedown - "Sound of Madness".


What are you currently reading?
Lizzy:  I have a bad habit of trying to read multiple books at once, so currently I'm rotating between "A Feast for Crows" by George R.R. Martin, "Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to the Inner Self" by Robert Waggoner, and "The Associate" by John Grisham.


Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Lizzy:  Unfortunately, yes.


If personalities had an odor, what would you smell like?
Lizzy:  Sour skittles.


You are running in a race and overtake the second-place runner. What position are you now in?Lizzy:  Second... I think...?!


Describe your happy place?
Lizzy:  A Caribbean beach under the northern lights (no one said it had to be realistic!)


What is the longest period that you have ever gone without taking a bath?
Lizzy:  I'd guess not longer than a week, but I don't really remember. I value my showers and being clean, so I start going crazy if I can't take a shower at least every other day.


What is your theme song?
Lizzy:  "Won't Back Down" - Fuel


Have you ever been spanked or spanked someone as an adult?
Lizzy:  Mayyyyybeeee...!


What do you do when you feel sad or depressed?
Lizzy:  I try really hard to get myself out of the house because even though I *think* I want to lock myself up and mope, the reality is I know friends and family will always do a better job cheering me up.


If you were being attacked by the tickle monster, who would you want it to be?
Lizzy:  Alexander SkarsgĂ„rd, please!


Do you believe in ghosts? Why?
Lizzy:  Yes, but probably in a different way than most paranormal believers... if you've never heard of or experienced lucid dreaming, I highly recommend reading about it. This might make me sound a little crazy, but the subconscious mind is an amazing, vast and fascinating thing.


Describe the perfect kiss using no more than 5 words?
Lizzy:  On a beach, under stars.


What is your greatest fear?
Lizzy:  Not being able to accomplish everything I want to in my life time.


What is the best dish you can cook?
Lizzy:  Eggplant parmigiana.


Do you truly feel loved?
Lizzy:  Absolutely! There are people out there who have done more for me than I could've ever asked, and I could not be more thankful for family, friends and all the support I've received.


Thank you, Lizzy!




No comments: