Monday, January 28, 2013

Miss Kristin

CEO & President of Big Fuss Records. In addition, Miss Kristin is a prolific writer who performs and records with many of Northern California's finest seasoned musicians.

Although Miss Kristin has been performing for years,
She has always been one to keep a cool low profile.
At times drenched by the driving rains of adversity;
With each blinding flash, she comes out like a wind that blows safely weathering the storm.

Some of her best writing is birthed through this adversity.
And the winds of love have covered this artist
like a balmy breeze that brings showers of blessing.

Miss Kristin's vocal's are startlingly unique. This effecting voice ultimately captivates the listener.
Her lyrics profile and embrace a vast account of life experience and hope, waking the bliss and hidden truths, sometimes hurts, reminding us of who we are and where we are going.


repost  from Facebook Fan Page


VIDEO:




LINKS:

Visit her website http://misskristin.com
Buy her music at http://bigfussmusic.com
Be a fan on Facebook
Follow on Twitter


Miss Kristin answers 25 of the Best


Who was the last person you told "I Love You"?
MK:  The last person I will keep a secret. I do say “I Love You” often, to all of my dear friends. I’d hate to have not said it and then never see that person again, for some real life reason. This happened to me once; it was heartbreaking and devastating so now, I pretty much make sure I express myself.


What will you find in your refrigerator if you looked right now?
MK:  A fresh pot of turkey vegetable soup.


What was the last expletive that you used?
MK:  I don’t remember, I try to avoid em but they come out if I get worked up about something.


When was the last time you cried?
MK:  Two or three nights ago, not a full on cry, just a lil longing weep. I cry sometimes when I produce my heartfelt songs. I believe it’s good therapy, very healthy and keeps me young and clear.


What is the worst tasting thing you have ever eaten?
MK:  A friend asked me to try dried seaweed, it was gross.


In the film of your life, who plays you and what is the title?
MK:  Kim Kardashian might play me and the title would be “Truth On The Edge Of A Dare".


What is the last furry thing that you touched?
MK:  My Cat.


When was the last time you had a hangover?
MK:  I can’t remember but I think about a month ago.


Do you remember the last time you saw a random act of kindness?
MK:  Yes, I see them often.


If your iPod could only hold 3 songs, what would they be?
MK:  Miss Kristin Sentimental Journey -Cowboy Junkies Lay It Down – Elton John Holiday Inn.


What are you currently reading?
MK:  I read a lot of information on business, and Companies I write for. I love to read the neighborhood local paper when I have dinner, and I read the bible sometimes while dining on lunch. I tend to prefer positive and informative text. I don’t really read full books anymore, I am too busy creating and writing my own now.


Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
MK:  Yes.


If personalities had an odor, what would you smell like?
MK:  Flowers.


You are running in a race and overtake the second-place runner. What position are you now in?
MK:  First place of course.


Describe your happy place?
MK:  Performing live on tour, dancing, singing, working out at new gyms during the days, sightseeing afternoons, on off days, and having a supportive circle of friends with me on the road.


What is the longest period that you have ever gone without taking a bath?
MK:  Two days. I love baths and soak for an hour or longer, refilling the hot water over and over again…..mmm good.


What is your theme song?
MK:  Steven Curtis Chapman - “I Will Not Go Quietly”.


Have you ever been spanked or spanked someone as an adult?
MK:  Yes.


What do you do when you feel sad or depressed?
MK:  Create new music. Sit at my keyboards and feel the keys.


If you were being attacked by the tickle monster, who would you want it to be?
MK:  A person I really trust.


Do you believe in ghosts? Why?
MK:  No, they are too spooky sounding… I do believe there are other spirits on other planes especially angels watching over me.


Describe the perfect kiss using no more than 5 words?
MK:  Tender, full, eye to eye.


What is your greatest fear?
MK:  Being loved deeply then abandoned.


What is the best dish you can cook?
MK:  Lamb, Greek Chicken, everything yummy. I cook all the time and am a natural great cook.


Do you truly feel loved?
MK:  Yes, especially by God, my family and friends.


Thank you, Miss Kristin!


No comments: