Friday, January 4, 2013

M Yakub Mazan

I am 23 year old entrepreneur. Three years ago i launched my first startup. Since then life is a good journey. Most of the time of the day i am either working or gathering information about new startups, interacting with the local community. Yeah, I am going to the college part time.

I love to travel. I set out on a trip whenever i can. I have visited all of the notable tourist attractions of my country. I know my cities better than anyone. I live in two cities.
by M. Yakub Mazan








GALLERY:



LINKS:

Facebook
Geek List
Random Thoughts
Twitter @mymizan



M. Yakub Mazan answers 25 of the Best


Who was the last person you told "I Love You"?
MYM:  My youngest sister.


What will you find in your refrigerator if you looked right now?
MYM:  Lots of sweets, but not chocolates!


What was the last expletive that you used?
MYM:  F-bombs.


When was the last time you cried?
MYM:  A long time ago.


What is the worst tasting thing you have ever eaten?
MYM:  Some herbal food. I don't remember the name.


In the film of your life, who plays you and what is the title?
MYM:  Will Smith , "Legend".  


What is the last furry thing that you touched?
MYM:  Coat.


When was the last time you had a hangover?
MYM:  More than year ago. I don't usually drink.


Do you remember the last time you saw a random act of kindness?
MYM:  A stranger helping a blind man crossing the road


If your iPod could only hold 3 songs, what would they be?
MYM:  Three Little Birds - Bob Marley, One Day You Will - Lady Antebellum, Flying Without Wings - Westlife.

What are you currently reading?
MYM:  Predictably Irrational - Dan Ariely


Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
MYM:  Yes. But, i had to. 


If personalities had an odor, what would you smell like?
MYM:  Mint.

You are running in a race and overtake the second-place runner. What position are you now in?
MYM:  Now, i am second.


Describe your happy place?
MYM:  Moonlit night, utter silence.


What is the longest period that you have ever gone without taking a bath?
MYM:  5 days, i was ill.


What is your theme song?
MYM:  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!


Have you ever been spanked or spanked someone as an adult?
MYM:  yes and yes.


What do you do when you feel sad or depressed?
MYM:  Listen to music. Try to keep busy as much as possible.


If you were being attacked by the tickle monster, who would you want it to be?
MYM:  My best friend.


Do you believe in ghosts? Why?
MYM:  Nope.


Describe the perfect kiss using no more than 5 words?
MYM:  Long, sudden, very slow.


What is your greatest fear?
MYM:  Growing old..


What is the best dish you can cook?

MYM:  Anything that comes with instructions. My greatest weakness, i hate cooking.


Do you truly feel loved?
MYM:  Yes.


Thank you, Yakub!



No comments: