Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Celebrity Chef Matthew

Who am I? We would need a lot more time to answer that question. Am I a passionate chef who's meaning in life is to spread the virtues of local and sustainable food? Am I a gifted chef who is here to cook rustic and authentic food with the most important ingredient of all: passion? Or am I a family man who is using his skills to teach his children that no matter what you do, you have to try your best?


No. I'm none of those things. I'm Celebrity Chef Matthew. No definition can pin me down. Some days I'm spicier than Bobby Flay, other days I'm cooler than Guy Fieri, most days I cry more than Jamie Oliver. You can't pigeon-hole me, although you can share your favorite squab recipe with me. You can't put baby in a corner, even though I adore veal.

Again I ask, who am I? I am more than the ingredients I use. I am more than the Celebrity Chef Matthew-line of knives I endorse, now available at finer Dollar General stores nationwide. I am more than my eight hit TV shows, a dozen best-selling cookbooks, twenty nine James Beard awards, and one life size coin-operated talking statue in Trafalgar Square.


I am just a man who wants to change the world, one stomach at a time. I want to respect flavor, one protein at a time. I want to celebrate my family, one meal at a time. I want to eradicate starvation and malnutrition, one Africa at a time. But what most people don't realize is that the only way I can do these things is to become the most famous, most successful celebrity chef in the world. I think you'll agree with me that I'm well on my way.


Celebrity Chef Matthew is not only the most famous and successful chef in the world, he's a two-time recipient of the James Beard "Chef of the Eternity" Award.

The following is a repost from his  bio on Funny or Die
5 3/4 Michelin stars29 James Beard awards, including “Chef of the Eternity” twiceFrequent no-show on Iron Chef AmericaNoted in Zagat as “no words can describe” and “dumb-founded”First person banned from guest-judging “Top Chef” (out of jealousy)Beef jerky-poached pear saladSaccharin-crusted boneless chicken wingsDeep-fried risotto chipsWorld's smallest amuse-bouche“Salt! The Musical”“I'm Better Than You”“Chef Matthew Eats Some Crazy Shit”“Purgatory’s Breakfast Nook” (reality competition)Sailing the Seas of CheeseHorseradish WhispererEggs Ale on Main StreetCelebrity Chef Matthew Comes Alive!

Full Name
Top Ultimate All-Star Iron Master Celebrity Chef Matthew

Education​
Online culinary degree from the East Tennessee Culinary Barn and Used Fiberglass Annex
Culinary Point of View
The most seasonable, rustic, sustainable, and authentic cooking in the known universe
Awards
Signature dishes
Television cooking shows
Cookbooks
Fryer's Club
  
To give in to his culinary genius, contact him at CelebrityChefMatthew@gmail.com


repost from HubPages



VIDEO:
See Chef Matthew cook our favorites below.




LINKS:

Checkout his Website Celebritychefmatthew.com
Watch him on Funny or Die
Follow on Tumblr
Follow on Facebook


Celebrity Chef Matthew answers 25 of the Best

Who was the last person you told "I Love You"?
CCM:  My mom when I was 12. I forgot to get her a birthday present, thought an unsolicited "I love you" would suffice. Never again.


What will you find in your refrigerator if you looked right now?
CCM:  Caviar. Champagne. MEAT. $100K laundered money wrapped in aluminum foil.


What was the last expletive that you used?
CCM:  FUCKYOUYOUFUCKINGSHITASSRETARDEDMUTHABASTARDBITCHDONG.


When was the last time you cried?
CCM:  Last time I ate at a Chef Ramsay restaurant.


What is the worst tasting thing you have ever eaten?
CCM:  Celery.


In the film of your life, who plays you and what is the title?
CCM:  I play me, the title is "I Quit: Perfection Accomplished.".


What is the last furry thing that you touched?
CCM:  My beagle Prof. Cucumber.


When was the last time you had a hangover?
CCM:  Fall of '89. Now my staff gets hangovers on my behalf.


Do you remember the last time you saw a random act of kindness?
CCM:  Me, serving my customers at just $100 a plate.


If your iPod could only hold 3 songs, what would they be?
CCM:  "Too Much Spice" Husker Du, "Amazing Journey" The Who, "Welcome to the Terrordome" Public Enemy.


What are you currently reading?
CCM:  My soon to be released autobiography "The Joy of Celebrity Cooking.".


Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
CCM:  Every day, during every TV show.


If personalities had an odor, what would you smell like?
CCM:  Rare t-bone steak.


You are running in a race and overtake the second-place runner. What position are you now in?
CCM:  The frontrunner for now and forevermore.


Describe your happy place?
CCM:  In an office with my CPA and PR agent. Both of course have nothing but good things to say.


What is the longest period that you have ever gone without taking a bath?
CCM:  Two hours.


What is your theme song?
CCM:  "Fame" David Bowie.


Have you ever been spanked or spanked someone as an adult?
CCM:  I have spanked all of my fellow celebrity chefs. Emotionally and physically.


What do you do when you feel sad or depressed?
CCM:  When someone tried to convince me that diabetes is real.


If you were being attacked by the tickle monster, who would you want it to be?
CCM:  Julia Child.


Do you believe in ghosts? Why?
CCM:  Yes. Bankruptcy never goes away. Let alone twenty of 'em.


Describe the perfect kiss using no more than 5 words?
CCM:  Me. Julia. Child. Butter. Chatroulette.


What is your greatest fear?
CCM:  Obscurity.


What is the best dish you can cook?
CCM:  All of them.


Do you truly feel loved?
CCM:  No. Soon?.


Thank you, Celebrity Chef Matthew!


No comments: