Thursday, February 7, 2013

Quantumphysica

My name is Quantumphysica, QP in short.  I'm a collector of all things beautiful, but my taste is not the most common. On my blog you can find a small section of the things that caught my eye by being aesthetically pleasing, funny or just plain ridiculous. Sometimes I also feature one of my favorite pastimes, namely BDSM.

I battle psychosis, stigma and hypocrisy to my best efforts, but I wouldn't call myself politically engaged. Diagnosed with DID, schizophrenia and malignant narcissism, I'm a notoriously difficult person to deal with, even for myself.

There is no line I'm not willing to cross for the sake of science and curiosity. Don't get into ethical debates with me. I have very dodgy ethics, if any at all.



LINKS:

find me on my blog We're All Mad in Here
find me on Facebook
find me on Twitter as @quantumphysica
find me on DeviantArt
find me on Fanfiction
find a sample of my Photography


 Quantumphysica answers 25 of the Best


Who was the last person you told "I Love You"?
QP:  My partner, Experiment No.7... 


What will you find in your refrigerator if you looked right now? 
QP:  Just the ordinary foods I suppose, salami, cheese, parma ham, some vegetables, olives, tapenade, grapes, tomatoes, lemons... 


What was the last expletive that you used? 
QP:  It was probably something cliché like "fuck". I'm very unoriginal in my expletives, but I make up for it by using them in overabundance. At least, when I'm angry. 


When was the last time you cried? 
QP:  I'm embarrassed to say this, but... just last week. Usually I don't cry too easily, but sometimes when things get too hard on me I have a bit of an emo crying fit in a private corner. 


What is the worst tasting thing you have ever eaten? 
QP:  Carrot pies, salty ones for dinner. It was very odd, they were green and not orange, and I can say I've never tasted anything quite as disgusting. 


In the film of your life, who plays you and what is the title? 
QP:  That would be Helena Bonham-Carter. I love how she always plays those slightly to very insane characters (and I think I'd qualify...) As for the title... I would pick "Chronicles of The Improbability Machine". When I tell people about the things that happen to me most of them don't believe me. Apparently I cause/attract unlikely events... *chuckles*. 


What is the last furry thing that you touched? 
QP:  My Experiment, if his hair qualifies as fur... When he's impersonating a cat it does, I think. 


When was the last time you had a hangover? 
QP:  A while ago actually. I have, surprisingly enough, a very high alcohol tolerance. Perhaps the loads of pills I've had to take have heightened my liver's capacity to get rid of toxic substances.... 


Do you remember the last time you saw a random act of kindness? 
QP:  I don't immediately recall one in the near past, but I'll always remember the woman who shared her snack with me on the bus and asked if I was okay, when she saw me crying. I was only 13 back then, but the memory's engraved in my mind as a reminder that there are people out there who care. Ever time I lose hope for humanity I force myself to remember that. 


If your iPod could only hold 3 songs, what would they be? 
QP:  Oh, that would be hard. I think "L'odeurAnimale" by Hooverphonic, "Little Talks" by Of Monsters and Man, and "Gnossienne No.1" by Eric Satie. 


What are you currently reading? 
QP:  "The Book of Courtesans" by Susan Griffin. 


Have you ever broken someone’s heart? 
QP:  More than once. I refer to my current partner as an Experiment, yet it is the first one I actually care for beyond scientific interest. I have had far more than 7 experimental lovers and none of them ever had my love. One could find me in a lover's history by following a trail of devastated hearts.. 


If personalities had an odor, what would you smell like? 
QP:  I think like the air during a heat thunderstorm, thick, full of tension and with that slightly burned scent of electricity, with an undertone of blood and cinnamon. Not that I have any reference except literature; it happens to be the case that I have no sense of smell. 

You are running in a race and overtake the second-place runner. What position are you now in? 
QP:  The second place, obviously... 


Describe your happy place? 
QP:  A quiet room. Used, with history. Rows of books, a slightly worn chesterfield, perhaps an old blackboard where a previous user left some notes on, thick carpets and a liquor cabinet and that wonderful feeling of being unfindable. When I try to put myself at ease, I imagine myself being there. 


What is the longest period that you have ever gone without taking a bath? 
QP:  Three weeks. I was in the Czech Republic with friends, in a small house next to the river Berounka. There was only a shower, and the water from the shower was pumped from the river. The water smelled like rotten eggs, probably there was a lot of sulfur in it. Three weeks no bath (technically), and we ended up smelling horrible anyway so it didn't really matter we did use the shower... 


What is your theme song? 
QP:  "I want something that I want" by Grace Potter, in the version from Disney's Tangled. 


Have you ever been spanked or spanked someone as an adult? 
QP:  Oh yes. I have spanked and I like to be spanked. I love finding new ways and new implements to make the experience more colorful... (take that literal when it comes to bruising). 


What do you do when you feel sad or depressed? 
QP:  I start sleeping a lot, withdrawing myself from contact. I also draw and paint and read fan fiction. 


If you were being attacked by the tickle monster, who would you want it to be? 
QP:  Either Experiment No.7 or one of my siblings. My siblings are funny. 


Do you believe in ghosts? Why? 
QP:  No. I used to be a physicist and even though that's from another, non-mentally-ill, life I can't shake the feeling that I shouldn't believe in something so untamable, unprovable and unlikely. I have believed in them though, when I was younger. 


Describe the perfect kiss using no more than 5 words? 
QP:  Like Death kissed me goodnight... 


What is your greatest fear? 
QP:  In the long run that will be being forgotten, leaving no mark on history, being unimportant. Right now though, it's failing my study and unexpected pregnancy. 


What is the best dish you can cook? 
QP:  Chocolate Moelleux. It's a french dish, "melting" chocolate pie. It's sinfully delicious.... 


Do you truly feel loved? 
QP:  I'm not sure. I think I do feel more loved than I did back in the days... At the same time I also doubt it more. With experience has come a certain awareness of love and how fickle it can be as well as how deep. 


Thank you, Quantumphysica! 



No comments: