Thursday, January 17, 2013

Dana Kane

A search on the web will quickly return a treasure trove of videos, pictures, blogs and internet sites by, or focusing on, Ms. Dana Kane, Professional Disciplinarian. She is not to be confused with a dominatrix who specializes in bondage, torture, etc. Dana is a strict disciplinarian specializing in the cane, OTK and role playing. In addition she is a video producer, producing videos of her handy work. If you should sample one of her videos you would see a woman with a stern commanding presence that could easily make your knees quake. You would also see a grin of joy from behind her serious demeanor. She can't hide how much she enjoys what she does. We noticed her motto,  "Hold still long enough and I will spank you too". You know, we think she means it.



GALLERY:



LINKS:



Dana Kane answers 25 of the Best


Who was the last person you told "I Love You"?
Dana:  My favorite boy in the wide world - my partner in all things.


What will you find in your refrigerator if you looked right now?
Dana:  Cheese. Cheese. More cheese.


What was the last expletive that you used?
Dana:  Ha! I just tripped over my cat, again, and yelled 'sonofabitch'


When was the last time you cried?
Dana:  It's been a while. I don't cry as easily as I used to. Compartmentalization is a wonder.


What is the worst tasting thing you have ever eaten?
Dana:  One of my Vietnamese coworkers once convinced me to try a century egg. It tasted even worse than it looked, which I thought would be impossible.


In the film of your life, who plays you and what is the title?
Dana:  I honestly cannot imagine who would star in 'How Did This Happen?'. Gonna have to hold a few auditions.


What is the last furry thing that you touched?
Dana:  (See #3.) There are five cats here. We are approaching furry-overload.


When was the last time you had a hangover?
Dana:  Years. Years and years. Even when I did have the occasional cocktail, I rarely visited hangoverland.


Do you remember the last time you saw a random act of kindness?
Dana:  I spend a lot of time in airports. There are more kindnesses there than one would think.


If your iPod could only hold 3 songs, what would they be?
Dana:  Me and Bobby McGee, - Janis Joplin, Carnival - Natalie Merchant, Kiss - Prince.


What are you currently reading?
Dana:  I'm on a Christopher Moore kick, currently re-reading Practical Demonkeeping. Just finished Crime and Punishment by Dostoyevsky, so I thought it was time for a little levity.


Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Dana:  I have. Not something I enjoyed.


If personalities had an odor, what would you smell like?
Dana:  Patchouli and olive oil. I don't know why.


You are running in a race and overtake the second-place runner. What position are you now in?
Dana:  The only time I run is when I'm having a bad dream. This race must be a nightmare...or I'd be winning.


Describe your happy place?
Dana:  Right here, at home.


What is the longest period that you have ever gone without taking a bath?
Dana:  The bathtub is one of my favorite places. Once, when still living in Texas, we had to evacuate for yet another hurricane. Spent eight days away from home and the following two weeks at home on generator power. Those two weeks were short-shower-only periods, and when the power came back on I took a two-hour bath.


What is your theme song?
Dana:  I don't think that I have one, but if I did it would probably be 'Boondocks' by Little Big Town.


Have you ever been spanked or spanked someone as an adult?
Dana:  Ahem....


What do you do when you feel sad or depressed?
Dana:  I have an extensive collection of Terry Pratchett novels for shades-of-blue days.


If you were being attacked by the tickle monster, who would you want it to be?
Dana:  I would stab the tickle monster repeatedly in the eye with a sharp pencil.


Do you believe in ghosts? Why?
Dana:  Nope. Nor do I believe in Chupacabras, Leprechauns, or Fairies.


Describe the perfect kiss using no more than 5 words?
Dana:  Every single one.


What is your greatest fear?
Dana:  Boredom. Without a doubt.


What is the best dish you can cook?
Dana:  Lately I'm pretty proud of my homemade gluten-free bread, but I like to think that just about everything I cook is yummy.


Do you truly feel loved?
Dana:  Absolutely. Every minute.


Thank you, Dana!


No comments: